• Tickets are available ONLINE at boulderfringe.com, IN PERSON at Trident Booksellers & Cafe Aug 16 - 26, 11am - 4pm & at every venue, 30 minutes prior to the first show each day. Tickets are not available for purchase over the phone.
• Online ticket sales are cut off 2 hours before the start of the show, so plan to just come directly to the venue.
• Tickets range from $5-$15. Some special events are free.
• Payment options at the door & at Fringe Central: cash, credit card, check. Or online in advance. Sales will be cut off online 4 hours prior to the first show performing in an given venue that day.
• A $1.90 fee always applies for shows - artists shows, special events including Comedy, Stories on Stage, Encore Performances.
(If paying with cash at the door for the All You Can Artist Buffet and the Fundraiser, fees do not apply.)
This fee helps offset the cost of ticketing processing fees for the Fringe, since 100% of the ticketing revenue goes to artists.
• Discounts are available to seniors and students. Senior age is 62 and above.
• 2-for-1 deals are available for most shows on select dates. Check the program for dates.
• All seating is general admission.
• Latecomers will not be admitted into performances.
• All ticket sales are final.
• 100% of the box office revenue goes to the performers.
Click here for 5-Punch Pass and All-Pass information. A great way to see multiple shows, and get a great deal!